Inside of China
Yunmen Mountain Dry Ski Resort, Qingzhou City, Shandong Province, China
The Yunmen mountain resort spans 17,000 square meters.
Within a year after the opening of the world’s largest indoor ski resort, we started another year-long dry ski slope project, located on the mountain, in the city of Qingzhou, Shandong province, east coast of China. Designed by architectural firm ATAH, the Yunmen Mountain All-season Resort takes place 17,000 square meters.
Actually, the size of Yunmen Mountain All-season Resort is way smaller than the Harbin Wanda Indoor Ski and Winter Sports Resort (80,000 square meters and six slopes). This new facility set a new record for its size last year. The Yunmen Resort has two tubing slopes, one for beginners and one for intermediates, as well as three snowboard slopes for visitors to slide down on giant inflated inner tubes.
At the end of the slopes, there is a viewing platform on the top of the indoor resort, which also has changing rooms, lockers and ski service facilities.在斜坡的尽头，在室内度假村的顶部有一个观景台，那里也有更衣室、储物柜和滑雪服务设施。
Below is the architectural rendering of the slopes and the building, and it’s designed to fit into the mountains surrounded.下面是斜坡和建筑的建筑效果图，它是为了适应周围的山脉而设计的。
The original text comes from: https://aasarchitecture.com/2018/07/yunmen-montain-all-seasons-resort-by-atah.html/
- Description of Xindu JF dry ski Four Seasons Ski Resort
- AUSTRALIA-JF dryski new user Australia National Snowsports Training Centre NSTC
- Being installed of JFdryski user Dryslope of sport vlaanderen genk belgium
- JFdryski new user Australia-National Snowsports Training Centre (NSTC) Jindabyne
- JFdryski user Dryslope of Han and Tang Dynasties Guantao County Hebei China
CONTACT USAddress:336 Wenlan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Operational Address:336 Wenlan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China